The idea for a Sweet Potato, Egg and Bacon combination was given to me by my daughter. It’s is not only delicious, it’s also healthy and satisfying! To me, it’s right up there with comfort food!
It’s also very versatile! You can serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! And talk about easy! You really don’t need a recipe. But I’ll include one just to keep it simple.
And here are some Convenience Tips to make it even easier:
- Bake the sweet potato the night before.
- Use a large skillet to fry the bacon and eggs.
- Scoop the baked sweet potato into one side of the pan.
- Fry the egg and bacon on the other side.
- Now you only have one pan to wash!
For another comfort food containing sweet potatoes check out my recipe for Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole.