I enjoy getting creative with Zucchini and Summer Squash Noodles! This is one of my favorites because it’s both easy and versatile!
You can serve it as a main dish, a vegetable, or alongside baked chicken! And you’ll feel good about serving all these veggies to your family in just one dish!
It’s made from all fresh ingredients, prepared with love for the health of your family! It’s also not filled with starch from the noodles so you don’t have to worry about calories.
To make it even easier here are some Convenience Tips:
- Prepare veggies ahead of time and store in the fridge so your dinner cooking time is cut way down.
- You can store the remaining cut up veggies in another container.
- If you don’t like the slicing and dicing, purchase cut veggies already prepared from your produce department.
- Spiralize several batches of veggies all at once. On another day, simply saute the extra in garlic and butter – with a sprig of basil thrown in if you prefer.
- Use a healthy spaghetti sauce as your topping in place of the cut up veggies.
If you find you like spiralized veggies and would like to switch things up even more – here are two more recipes from my website:
Don’t want to shop for a spiralizer? Here are two on Amazon for even more convenience. I’m all for convenience! I use the second one and it works just fine!
Hope you enjoy the recipes! If you have any tips, leave a comment!
And if you make any alterations, I would love to hear about it. I’m always looking for new ideas for great tasting veggies! Especially when they can be used as a main dish.